- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5V
- With Soldered Connector
- 8 analog inputs ports: A0 ~ A7
- 14 Digital input / output ports: TX, RX, D2 ~ D13
- 1 pair of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX
- Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU
- There is a bootloader installed in it
- Standard 0.1” spacing DIP (breadboard friendly).
- Manual reset switch.
- download for Arduino’s IDE
- USB chip driver download;
- Plug UNO R3 development board, the driver will automatically install
- Select the card inside the die UNO R3
- Select the COM port that my computer can query your UNO R3 board just inside the port
- the best first choice, for Arduino own routine procedures, burn inside.
The Arduino Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.x). It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove, but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
- Arduino Yun is based on Linux, it allows the use of advanced network applications and connections. The connection to the wired network or Wifi network is simple thanks to the Yún Web Panel and the dedicated sketch of ” YunFirstConfig ”.
- ATmega32U4 microcontroller. 32 KB Flash Memory, 2.5 KB SRAM, 1 Kb EEPROM.
Full integration on one board: Uno R3 ATmega 328 and WiFi ESP8266 with memory 32Mb (MegaByte). All of the modules can work together or each separately. And everyone has their own pinout headers.
The LilyPad Arduino USB is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32u4. It has 9 digital input/output pins (of which 4 can be used as PWM outputs and 4 as analog inputs), an 8 MHz resonator, a micro USB connection,
- Microcontroller CH340
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits) 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- Dimensions : 111 x 54 x 12 (LxWxH) mm.
- Arduino Robot Car Kits
- Basic Electronics
- Batteries & Chargers
- Cables & Wires
- Development Boards
- Drone & RC Planes
- Learning Kits
- Modules & Shields
- Parts & Components
- Raspberry Pi Kits
- Robotics & Mechanical
- Sensors & Accessories
- Tools & Accessories