- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Backlight and Contrast is adjusted by potentiometer
- Serial I2C control of LCD display using PCF8574
- Come with 2 IIC interface, which can be connected by Dupont Line or IIC dedicated cable
- Compatible for 16×2 LCD
- This is another great IIC/I2C/TWI/SPI Serial Interface
- With this I2C interface module, you will be able to realize data display via only 2 wires.
Contact resistance of 500 ()
Insulation resistance 100M ()
Key Operating Force 150-200N
Rebound time 1 (ms)
Life of 100 million (times)
Operating Temperature 60 ()
1, the electronic characteristics
Circuit Rating: 35V (DC), 100mA, 1W
Contact resistance: 10 ~ 500
(Varies according to the lead lengths and different from those of the material used)
Insulation resistance: 100M 100V
Dielectric Strength: 250VRms (50 ~ 60Hz 1min)
Electric shock jitter: <5ms
Life span: tactile type: one million times
2, the mechanical properties
Operating pressure: Touch feeling: 170 ~ 397g (6 ~ 14oz)
Switch travel: touch-type: 0.6 ~ 1.5mm
3, the environment parameters
Operating temperature: -40 to +80
Storage temperature: -40 to +80
Temperature: from 40,90% to 95%, 240 hours
Vibration: 20G, max. (10 ~~ 200Hz, the Mil-SLD-202 M204.Condition B)
- Type: ESP-01S
- Wireless standards: 802.11 b / g / n
- Frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.5GHz (2400M-2483.5M)
- Data interface: UART / HSPI / I2C / I2S / Ir Remote Contorl GPIO / PWM
- Operating voltage: 3.0~3.6V (recommendation 3.3V)
- Working current: Average 80mA
- It’s a typical Motor driver or Motor Driver IC.
- It allows DC motor to drive on either direction.
- It’s a 16-pin IC that can control a set of two DC motors simultaneously in any direction.
- you can control two DC motor with a single L293D IC
– Arduino Compatible!
– Can be ordered with top entry pins for attaching connectors vertically, or as side entry pins to slide your connectors in to either end horizontally
– Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer, along with a high-performance barometer
– Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging
– Optional off-board GPS, uBlox NEO-7M module with Compass.
– One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense’s 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
– Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
– Atmel’s ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
- Arduino Robot Car Kits
- Basic Electronics
- Batteries & Chargers
- Cables & Wires
- Development Boards
- Drone & RC Planes
- Learning Kits
- Modules & Shields
- Parts & Components
- Raspberry Pi Kits
- Robotics & Mechanical
- Sensors & Accessories
- Tools & Accessories