- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Backlight and Contrast is adjusted by potentiometer
- Serial I2C control of LCD display using PCF8574
- Come with 2 IIC interface, which can be connected by Dupont Line or IIC dedicated cable
- Compatible for 16×2 LCD
- This is another great IIC/I2C/TWI/SPI Serial Interface
- With this I2C interface module, you will be able to realize data display via only 2 wires.
- Display to integrate in electronic circuits.
- Approximate size: 80 x 36 x 11 mm.
- Device designed for integrators and designers of electronic circuits and RC.
- High quality electronic components.
- LCD display 16×2 5V yellow green backlit for Arduino
- 3.5inch standard display, support HDMI input, refresh rate of 60FPS or more
- Physical resolution 480×320, configurable software resolution up to 1920×1080
- Can be used as raspberry pie display, with touch control function (need to install touch drive)
- Can be used as a computer monitor, TV box, PSP and other standard HDMI output device (without touch function)
Since the Nokia 5110 LCD is a 3.3 V device, i need to shift the logic level, in addition to the supply voltage level to 3.3 V from 5 V coming from the UNO. I read in my online research that i could simply use resistors in series.
- Arduino Robot Car Kits
- Basic Electronics
- Batteries & Chargers
- Cables & Wires
- Development Boards
- Drone & RC Planes
- Learning Kits
- Modules & Shields
- Parts & Components
- Raspberry Pi Kits
- Robotics & Mechanical
- Sensors & Accessories
- Tools & Accessories