- It’s a typical Motor driver or Motor Driver IC.
- It allows DC motor to drive on either direction.
- It’s a 16-pin IC that can control a set of two DC motors simultaneously in any direction.
- you can control two DC motor with a single L293D IC
Start your engines! Well, you’ll need this motor driver first. If you’re creating a 2 or 4WD robot, this module will leave it and it’s motors in good hands. It’s not the smallest of it’s kind, but it packs a punch and has an enviable heat sink.
- Voltage max: 16V; Maximum current rating: 30 A; Practical Continuous Current: 14 A.
- Maximum PWM frequency: 20 kHz.
- MOSFET on-resistance: 19 mΩ (per leg)..
- Current sensing available analog pin..
- Undervoltage and Overvoltage shutdown; Thermal Shutdown.
This is essentially a ramped up version of our Ardumoto motor driver shield. For this monster shield we’ve replaced the L298 H-bridge with a pair of VNH2SP30 full-bridge motor drivers. We’ve also beefed up the support circuitry so this board The VIN and motor out are pitched for our 5mm screw terminals (not included), making it easy to connect larger gauge wires.
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
The PCA9685 is a 16-channel I2C-bus controlled LED controller optimized for Red/Green/Blue/Amber (RGBA) color backlighting applications. Each LED output has individual 12-bit resolution (4096 steps) PWM controller with a fixed frequency. The controller operates at a programmable frequency from a typical 24 Hz to 1526 Hz with a duty cycle that is adjustable from 0% to 100% so the LED can be set to output a specific brightness. All outputs are set to the same PWM frequency.
- A3967 microstepping driver
- MS1 and MS2 pins broken out to change microstepping resolution to full, half, quarter and eighth steps (defaults to eighth)
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage
- Adjustable current control from 150mA/phase to 750mA/phase
- Power supply range from 7V to 20V. The higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds
This driver uses Infineon chips BTS7960 composed of high-power drive full H-bridge driver module with thermal over-current protection. Double BTS7960 H-bridge driver circuit, with a strong drive and braking, effectively isolating the microcontroller and motor driver! High-current 43A.
- The Device is a mnolithic integrated high voltage,high current four channel driver designed to accept standard DTL or TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads (such as relays solenoides, DC and stepping motors) and switching power transistors.
- To simplify use as two bridges each pair of channels is equipped with an enable input. A separate supply input is provided for the logic, allowing operation at a lower voltage and internal clamp diodes are includ
- Arduino Robot Car Kits
- Basic Electronics
- Batteries & Chargers
- Cables & Wires
- Development Boards
- Drone & RC Planes
- Learning Kits
- Modules & Shields
- Parts & Components
- Raspberry Pi Kits
- Robotics & Mechanical
- Sensors & Accessories
- Tools & Accessories