100% brand new and high quality
The GPRS Shield is based on SIM900 module from SIMCOM and compatible with and its clones. The GPRS Shield provides you a way to communicate using the GSM cell phone network.
UNV-SIM868 development board, superior performance, small size.MICRO SIM card seat on board, reserved microphone welding port for headset.The antenna interface is ipex-mini interface, which is small and convenient to connect various antennas.
- SIM800C module 4 frequency module , available worldwide
- This SIM800C small size , can be easily embedded in your system
- Serial TTL serial level compatible with a variety
- The antenna comes with a high-performance springs , eliminating installation trouble
Looking for GSM/GPRS + GPS Module? this is the best choice. this module comes with lot of advantages like voice call, SMS, Internet and GPS location. with this module you can minimize you project without connecting more modules. and this is great GSM communication module compare to other modules.
Computer debugging USB – TTL
It contains a set of cell phone lithium battery power connector
It contains three LED indicators, easy debugging
It contains a Micro SIM card holder
With a set TTL serial port, compatible 2.85V, 3.3V, 5v system
It supports text messaging, phone, GPRS data, GPS, HTTP protocol, DTMF decoder, MMS, recording function, etc.
SIM900A sim900 V4.0 Kit Wireless Extension Module GSM GPRS Board + Antenna
- Two power supply interfaces: VCC5, 5V DC above 1A.
- Control pin all leads.
- A TTL level, compatible with 3.3V and 5V.
- The two-antenna interface, the default SMA straight head, connector for IPXmini antenna.
- One way of speech interface, the way Mike interface.
SIM800L V2.0 5V Wireless GSM GPRS MODULE Quad-Band
- TTL serial interface compatible with 3.3V and 5V Microcontrollers, compatible with arduino.
- This SIM800L module has a set of TTL level serial interface, a set of power supply interface.
- Besides, there are a set of antenna interface on this module.
- Network support: Quad-Band 850 / 900/ 1800 / 1900 MHz, it can transmit Voice, SMS and data information with low power
mini A6 GA6 GPRS GSM Kit Wireless Extension Module Board Antenna Tested Worldwide Store for arduino SIM800L
- Working frequency: quad-band network, 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHZ
- Working voltage: 3.5~4.2VDC
- Working Current: maximum of 2A
- Sleep Current: 5mA
- Onboard Micro SIM card holder, you can install Micro SIM cards
- Communication Interface: TTL serial port
- Arduino Robot Car Kits
- Basic Electronics
- Batteries & Chargers
- Cables & Wires
- Development Boards
- Drone & RC Planes
- Learning Kits
- Modules & Shields
- Parts & Components
- Raspberry Pi Kits
- Robotics & Mechanical
- Sensors & Accessories
- Tools & Accessories