- Type: ESP-01S
- Wireless standards: 802.11 b / g / n
- Frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.5GHz (2400M-2483.5M)
- Data interface: UART / HSPI / I2C / I2S / Ir Remote Contorl GPIO / PWM
- Operating voltage: 3.0~3.6V (recommendation 3.3V)
- Working current: Average 80mA
- Standard pin interface to achieve full compatibility with the pitch for Arduino Uno, Mega and so on. (Unless the standard size for arduino, such as Nano, Mini)2. 3.3V power supply using advanced chip (with the official expansion board power chip CC3000 same), so 3.3V for Arduino board provided more accurate, so ESP8266 as official cc3000 chip work as normal, there is no gap.
- 3. It leads to a WiFi module power supply / service interface to facilitate developers to extend the power supply and maintenance.
ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
- Arduino Robot Car Kits
- Basic Electronics
- Batteries & Chargers
- Cables & Wires
- Development Boards
- Drone & RC Planes
- Learning Kits
- Modules & Shields
- Parts & Components
- Raspberry Pi Kits
- Robotics & Mechanical
- Sensors & Accessories
- Tools & Accessories