- It’s a typical Motor driver or Motor Driver IC.
- It allows DC motor to drive on either direction.
- It’s a 16-pin IC that can control a set of two DC motors simultaneously in any direction.
- you can control two DC motor with a single L293D IC
- Driver chip: L298N Dual H Bridge
- Supply voltage: VMS 5V 35V
- Peak current IO: 2A per bridge
- Max power consumption: 20W
- Provides 4 LEDs that reflect the state of the control logic
- Independent direction, speed, and braking for each motor
- Arduino Robot Car Kits
- Basic Electronics
- Batteries & Chargers
- Cables & Wires
- Development Boards
- Drone & RC Planes
- Learning Kits
- Modules & Shields
- Parts & Components
- Raspberry Pi Kits
- Robotics & Mechanical
- Sensors & Accessories
- Tools & Accessories