The module uses Bosch’s new BMI160 6-axis inertial motion sensor in a MEMS sensor package that integrates the top 16-bit 3-axis accelerometer with an ultra-low-power 3-axis gyroscope. The module can output acceleration data (acceleration values detected by the device in the X, Y, and Z directions) and gyroscope data (the speed at which the device rotates around the X, Y, and Z axes). When accelerometers and gyroscopes operate in full-speed mode, typical power consumption is as low as 950μA, which is only 50% or less of the power consumption of similar products on the market.
Designed for smartphones, tablets, and wearable devices, the Bosch BMI160 includes a built-in smart step counter algorithm that reads the number of steps directly through the registers. The built-in 3-axis acceleration and 3-axis gyroscope enable motion detection such as running and fitness. Module built-in LDO power management chip, VIN supports 3.2~6V wide voltage supply, also has a separate 3.3V interface, compatible with Arduino 3.3V and 5V controller direct drive.
- Power Supply: 3-5V
- Communication: standard IIC / SPI communication protocol
- Chip built 16 bit AD converter, 16-bit data output
- Gyroscope Range: /-125 /-250 /-500 /-1000 /-2000 Degree /s
- Accelerometer Range: /-2 /-4 /-8 /-16g
- Color: picture color
- Material: PC metal
- 1*6-axis Rate Gyro BMI160 6DOF Gravity Accelerometer Sensor Module IIC SPI Broad