Solderless Breadboard 300 Tie Point
PI Manufacturing provides breadboards of different sizes and numbers of terminal strip points. Breadboard is an evolution of stripboard and prototyping printed circuit boards in that this product allows for the build of prototypes without the need of permanent soldering. Using our breadboards will dramatically reduce the cost of purchasing multiple boards and makes life simpler to make adjustments to the prototype before a massive production of printed circuit boards for consumption.
- Square hole breadboard
- 1 terminal strip 300 tie point
- ABS plastic body and nickel plated phosphor bronze contacts
- Contact resistance less than 1 milliohm@1KHz
- Snap lock molded dove-tail forcombining multiple boards.
- Body material: ABS plastic
- Heat distortion temperature: 84˚C
- Spring clip contact: Phosphor bronze
- Contact life: 50,000 times
- Insertion range: 0.4 ~ 0.7mm diameter