Voltage Sensor is a precise low cost sensor for measuring voltage. It is based on principle of resistive voltage divider design. It can make the red terminal connector input voltage to 5 times smaller. Arduino analog input voltages up to 5V, the voltage detection module input voltage not greater than 5Vx5=25V (if using 3.3V systems, input voltage not greater than 3.3Vx5=16.5V).
Arduino AVR chips have 10-bit AD, so this module simulates a resolution of 0.00489V (5V/1023), so the minimum voltage of input voltage detection module is 0.00489Vx5=0.02445V.
- Voltage input range: DC 0-25V
- Voltage detection range: DC 0.02445V-25V
- Voltage Analog Resolution: 0.00489V
- DC input connector: Terminal cathode connected to VCC, GND negative pole
- Output interface: ” ” connect 5/3.3V, “-” connect GND, “s” connect the Arduino AD pins