-The MF RC522 is a highly integrated read/write card chip for 13.56MHz contactless communication.
-This module can be directly loaded into various reader molds. The module adopts a voltage of 3.3V.
-It can be directly connected to any CPU board of the user through several simple lines of the SPI interface, which can ensure stable and reliable operation of the module
and long reading distance.
– The module uses SPI to communicate with microcontrollers. The open-hardware community
already has a lot of projects exploiting the RC522 – RFID Communication, using .
RC522 – RFID Reader / Writer Features
– Integrated MF RC522
– Low-voltage, low-cost, small size of the non-contact card chip to read and write
– Suitable for Smart meters and portable handheld devices
– Advanced modulation and demodulation concept completely integrated in all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols.
– 14443A compatible transponder signals.
– ISO14443A frames and error detection.
data transmission rate up to 424kbit/s
– Low cost, and ideal for user equipment development.
– The reader and RF card terminal design meets advanced applications development and
– Can be directly loaded into the various reader molds, very convenient.
Condition:100% Brand New
Model Number: D76580
Product Name: IC Card Sensor Module
Color: Blue & White
Module Size: 58mm x 40mm
Card Size: 83mm x 52mm
Key Length: 37mm
Working Current: 13-26ma/Dc 3.3v
Idle Current: 10-13ma / Dc 3.3v
Sleep Current: <80ua
Peak Current: <30ma
Working Frequency: 13.56mhz
Environmental Working Temperature: -20-80 Degrees Celsius
Environmental Storage Temperature: -40-85 Degrees Celsius
Relative Humidity: 5%-95% Relative Humidity
Data Transmission Rate: Up To 10mbit/s
1 x RFID-RC522 module
1 x the standard S50 blank card
1 x S50 special-shaped card a (as shown by the key ring shape)
2 x straight, curved rows of pin of the article