NB-IoT (Narrow Band-Internet of Things) technology is a new IoT technical branch and supports cellular data network connection of low power consumption device in WAN (Wide Area Network), which also called as LPWAN. NB-IoT operates in authorized frequency spectrum. It can be directly deployed to GSM, UMTS, LTE without any interference of current networks, while the bandwidth consumption is just about 180KHz.
This SIM7000C Arduino NB-IoT/LTE/GPRS expansion shield is a wireless communication module produced by DFRobot and the design is based on SIMCom SIM7000C. This wireless communication module is designed for Arduino controllers, supporting multi-frequency LTE-FDD communication, dual-frequency GPRS/EDGE communication, NB-IoT communication. No matter prototype developments or small-batch productions, SIM7000C Arduino NB-IoT/LTE/GPRS expansion shield is the best solution to applications of low power consumption, low latency and meddle-throughput. Besides onboard GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System), SIM7000C supports American GPS, Russian GLONASS, European Galileo, Japanese QZSS and Chinese BeiDou Navigation Satellite System. It can be widely applied to IoT applications such as long-distance control, moving tracking, long distance data uploading and shared bikes.
SIM7000 Series Frequency Table
|Supply voltage range||3.0V~4.3V||3.0V~4.3V||3.0V~4.3V|
Operating Voltage: 5V (NOTE: The module will consume great amount of current immediately when connected to the network. So the external power supply is needed at work.)
Input Voltage: 7~12VDC (VIN range: 6~20V)
Communication Module: SIM7000
- Single-Band TDD-LTE B39
- Quad-Band FDD-LTE B1/B3/B5/B8 (SIM7000C)
- Quad-Band FDD-LTE B3/B8/B20/B28 (SIM7000E)
- GPRS/EDGE 900/1800 MHz
- Output power- GSM900: 2W- DCS1800: 1W
- Control Via AT Commands
- Operation temperature: -40℃ to +85℃
- GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Compass, Galileo, QZSS)
- Firmware update via USB 2.0
Support SIM card and NB-IoT card (NOTE: Please ensure the SIM frequency range been used is included in the frequency range it supports).
BME280 Environmental Sensor
- Temperature Measuring Range: -40℃~+85℃, resolution of 0.1℃, deviation of ±0.5℃
- Humidity Measuring Range: 0~100%RH, resolution of 0.1%RH, deviation of ±2%RH
- Pressure Measuring Range: 300~1100hPa
- Humidity Sampling Time: 1s
- Operating Temperature：-30℃~+85℃
- Dimension: 2.1 x 2.7inch /53.4 x 68.6mm